Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Article to Critique:
Lourenço, I. C., Di Marco, D., Branco, M. C., Lopes, A. I., Sarquis, R. W., & Soliman, M. T. (2021). The relationship between LGBT executives and firms’ value and financial performance. Journal of Risk and Financial Management, 14(12), 596.
You will identify and write a three separate critiques of 3 case studies related to a legal issue facing human resource management in public administration: Performance Management, Discrimination, and Employee Retention and Separation. Each Case Study Critique assignment is designed to help you make application of course content to the area of human resource management in public administration. The case studies will integrate relevant legal cases in which it supports your work and ensure a biblical integration to support position on whether the right or incorrect decision was made in the case
Each Case Study Critique Assignment must be 6 – 8 double-spaced pages of content (not counting title page, references, etc.) and discuss the major facts of the case, and you should tell whether or you believe the right decision(s) was/were made and why. You should incorporate a minimum of one Read item into each assignment.
The format of each case study should be as follows:
• Identify the important facts in the case study
• What decision(s) were made in the case study
• Do you believe the decisions were appropriate?
• Discuss any alternative solution(s) to the problem and support those solutions with additional research. Make sure your solutions are relevant to the case and able to be implemented.
• Make sure each section is labeled appropriately (Facts, Decision, Solution, and Conclusion)
• The paper must be written in proper APA format.
• All papers should use the following format: Times New Roman, 12-point font, 1” margins from left to right and top to bottom, double spaced, number pages and include a title page.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.