Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Make sure to number your responses as well as answer the question completely. As always, include any questions you have about the course in your post.
1. What is synaptic pruning and myelination (Include what function they serve in your answer)? Please explain in your own words. How does experience affect synaptic pruning? (Refer to the video “The remodeling Brain: Synaptic Pruning and Myelination) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXnyM0ZuKNU
2. How can parents and schools utilize the information from question 1? (Refer to the video “The remodeling Brain: Synaptic Pruning and Myelination)
3. Choose one of the methods for assessing infant perception (visual preference, habituation/dishabituation, high-amplitude sucking, orienting response, eye tracking) – how is this method used to assess perception?
4. As a social worker, what research findings would you use to convince a mobile library to visit poverty-stricken areas?
5. As a health care professional, what research-based information would you provide to parents about preventing SIDS?
6. Around the world most young children learn to speak in two-word utterances at about 18 to 24 months of age. What are some examples of these two-word utterances? (I realize this response may not be as long as some of your other ones.)
7. What roles do nature and nurture play in the infant’s perceptual development?
8. As a human development and family studies professional, what research-based information would you give parents to explain the concept of joint attention and why it is important?
9. As a human development and family studies professional, what examples might you provide parents to illustrate how a lack of babbling or gesturing may indicate larger problems?
10. As a child psychologist, what skills and techniques would you recommend that day care teachers use with infants and toddlers to improve language development?