Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Student-Centered Learning with Technology Plan
Please use the template below to complete the assignment. Original lesson plan only.
Choose one or two of the ISTE Standards for students (https://www.iste.org/standards/for-students) and develop a student-centered lesson plan that supports student development of the standard. For example, you could choose 1c, “Students use technology to seek feedback that informs and improves their practice and to demonstrate their learning in a variety of ways.” Then you would develop a lesson plan that requires students to use technology to seek feedback or demonstrate their learning with technology.
Also, choose a state or common core content standard to be covered with this lesson. You can find the common core standards at http://www.corestandards.org/read-the-standards/.
Thus far we have discussed several different types of student-centered learning technologies including google docs, blogs, wikis, google earth and more. Choose one of these technologies to help your students develop the ISTE standard you have chosen and integrate it into the lesson.
This lesson plan should include the following elements:
◦ A lesson title and summary
◦ A brief description of your learners including grade and subject area
◦ A list of the ISTE Standard(s) you chose (example: 1c: Students use technology to seek feedback that informs and improves their practice and to demonstrate their learning in a variety of ways.)
◦ The Common Core/State standard you chose
◦ A list of materials and technologies used by the teacher and students
◦ A timeline of activities (instructional procedures) that would be completed during the lesson. This should be very detailed and show the steps in the lesson from start to finish. Tell what the students and teacher would do during each step of the process and make sure this section is detailed enough for a substitute teacher to easily read and understand what to do. Also indicate where and how the technology will be used in the lesson.
◦ An assessment plan that includes a rubric listing all elements you will be grading and how these will add up to a final grade
If you want to, you can use the template at the end of this document to help you complete this assignment. See the grading rubric below as well.
Grading rubric for this project
Name, Title, and summary are included
Your learners are briefly described, including grade and subject
The ISTE standard chosen is strongly supported in the lesson activities
The state/common core standard you chose is strongly supported in the lesson activities
The list of materials and technologies used by teachers and students is included and appropriate
The timeline of activities (instructional procedures) shows the steps in the lesson from start to finish and indicates how the technology is used in the lesson
The timeline of activities is detailed enough that another teacher could read, understand and teach this lesson
The assessment plan includes a rubric and is appropriate for the learning outcomes and instructional activities
The assignment is free of grammatical and spelling errors
The affordances of the chosen technology are appropriately used in the lesson
Name: Type your name.
Title: Give a title to your lesson.
Summary: Summarize your lesson in one to two sentences.
Learners: Briefly describe your learners.
List the ISTE standard(s) for students you chose.
List the state/common core standard(s) you chose.
Materials Used by the Teacher:
• List all of the materials that the teacher will need to successfully complete the lesson.
Materials Used by the Students:
• List all of the materials that the students will need to successfully complete the lesson.
Technologies Used by the Teacher:
• Identify the technologies used by the teacher during the lesson.
Technologies Used by the Students:
• Identify the technologies used by the students during the lesson.
Timeline of activities (Instructional Procedures):
Explain each activity that will occur during the lesson. Be clear about what the teacher and the students should do doing during each activity. Also be sure to tell how the chosen technology is used during lesson activities. This section should be the longest section of your lesson plan. Provide a high level of detail in this section, enough that someone else could easily understand this lesson and teach it after having only read through it.
Describe how you would intend to measure student learning and include a rubric listing all elements you will be grading and how these will add up to a final grade.