Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
The articles must be taken from the FIU Library.
Once you have read the article, answer the following five questions:
1. What is the main topic of the article?
2. What is the issue being discussed?
3. What position (argument) does the author make?
4. What evidence does the author put forward?
5. How convincing is this evidence (quality of evidence, inclusion/discussion of counter-
arguments, glaring omissions)?
Your Article Analysis should be no more than 3 pages in length, double-spaced. Write
1-2 paragraphs for each question and ensure that you’ve given sufficient detail in your
answer. Paragraphs must be at least FIVE SENTENCES.