Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Using the information in the text, Human Learning, respond to the following questions:
1. Describe the nature and function of three major building blocks of the nervous system (neurons, synapses and glial cells), and explain the very important role that myelin plans in neurological functioning. Give at least one example. (20 points)
2. Using information from the text describe several ways in which people might be “prewired” to know or learn certain things from their physical or social environments. Give at least one example (20 points)
3. Describe and give examples of each of the following factors that influence brain development: (20 points)
b. Environment (including experiences)
4. Describe what it means that heredity and environment interact in their influence (20 points).
5. Compare and contrast “experience expectant” and “experience dependent” plasticity (20 points)